Admissions & Records - Admissions

Part-Time International Student

I am a full-time international student at another institution, how do I attend Golden West College as a part-time student? 
First, submit an application through OpenCCCApply. After you receive your admissions email, please provide your I-20 and concurrent enrollment form to Admissions and Records.

You submitted your I-20 and concurrent enrollment form, what is next?
You will receive a Welcome email which includes your unique student ID number and MyGWC Student Portal username. With your unique student credentials, you can 1) complete the orientation, 2) take the assessment test, 3) schedule an appointment with a counselor, and 4) register for class. If you have not received the email within 2-3 days, please contact Admissions and Records.

Full-Time International Student

I plan to attend Golden West College as a full-time international student, how do I apply?
Visit the International Student Program page for application instructions.

Feb 4 - May 25:
8 am - 6 pm, Mon - Thur
8 am - 5 pm, Fri

Phone: (714) 895-8306

1st floor, Student Services Center