Online Registration: MyGWC.com
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES AT MyGWC
Login to MyGWC with the username and password provided to you by the Admissions Office.
The first time you log in, you will be asked to change your password and to set up 3 password retrieval security questions.
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on “Add or Drop Classes”
- Select a term (ex: GWC Fall 2008) then “Submit.”
- Enter Course Reference Numbers (CRNs) from the printed class schedule then
click on “Class Search” to search the class schedule. Enter your search criteria then select “Class Search”.
- Click in the checkbox next to the course you want to register in then click “Register” to submit the course for registration. You may also click on “Add to Worksheet” to add it to the worksheet and continue searching for classes.
- Verify your registration then click on “Finish and Pay” to pay your fees.
- Verify your fees then click on “Pay Now” to pay by credit card. If paying by check or money order, send payment to the registration office in this amount. Make sure to write your student ID number on the check/money order. Fees are due at the time of registration.
- Enter the credit card type, card number, expiration date, and billing address then click on “Submit Payment.”
- Verify the information entered then click on “Okay to Submit Payment.”
- Wait until the payment has been verified by the bank.
- Print the form from your web browser as proof of payment.