Scheduling a Counseling AppointmentAdult Education
Scheduling Process for Adult School Students
- To begin, you must have a GWC account. http://www.goldenwestcollege.edu/enrollment-center/
- Click: RED ‘Apply Now’ button
- Make sure you have an active email to receive your information (Student ID #, registration, user name, etc.).
- Click: Begin creating my account (doing this does not require you to enroll in classes)
- Complete application and click submit (If needed, here is a description for each step)
- Once submitted, within two days you will receive an account confirmation email with student ID # in the email account you provided (make sure its active and you can access it).
- Continue to the steps below
If you’ve already created an open CCC account, follow these steps first
- Ensure you have your student ID # ready and call the counseling division at 1 (714) 895-8119 X1 (Mondays are the priority day to schedule appointments for a non- enrolled student)
- If you need help scheduling an appointment, contact the Office of Adult Education
- When a representative answers, tell them you’d like to schedule an appointment with a counselor. Let them know a language proficiency preference if applicable.
- If you’d like to follow up in preparation for your appointment, have questions after you’ve scheduled your appointment, and/or could not get through to the phone line above: you can email your request/inquiry to Instructional Associate in Counseling, Vu Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your appointment is scheduled, be sure to have some form of ID with you and the ID # that was given to you once you created an open CCC account.
*You may want to arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. GWC Counseling/ Career and Transfer center(s) is located in Building E on the campus map, adjacent to Enrollment services. It is closest to Parking Lot G. Feel free to ask any campus staff for guidance if you get lost