Auto Technology students are professionals! Our goal is to provide training in auto service and repair and also prepare students for future positions as supervisors and managers. So there is an expectation for students to come prepared as any professional would be.
The following items are required for students to purchase who are enrolled in auto technology classes:
- Textbooks (as required)
- Personal safety equipment
- Protective clothing
- A dark blue or black shirt with the Auto Technology logo affixed over the pocket. (Available at the Student Bookstore or at www.redkap.com.
- A basic hand tool set. See Required Tools page.
- Any specialized tools needed for advanced Auto Technology classes
- Day-to-day costs of any project related materials. The cost of these items will vary according to place of purchase.