Links & Forms
Links & Forms
How to Apply and Register
Step 1. Create an OpenCCC Account and Apply to GWC – Click here
• Create an OpenCCC Account AND submit the GWC online application.
• Check your email! Within 48 hours of completing your GWC application, you will get an acceptance email with your GWC ID number (which starts with the letter C).
Step 2. Pick Your Class(es)
For Dual Enrollment, see our Dual Enrollment Course Offerings page.
For Concurrent Enrollment, please view our Online Class Schedule – Click here
• Select the term you want to enroll in (ex: GWC Summer 2020 or GWC Fall 2020)
• Select the subject you are interested in (or click “all” to view all of our classes)
Step 3. Complete your Release Form
Note: You will need to create a Dynamic Forms account the first time you use the online form submission tool. In order to submit the release form online, you will need an email address. The student’s parent/legal guardian will also need an email address to be able to sign the form electronically (only required if the student is under the age of 18). If a student or their parent/guardian does not have an email address, the student will need to print the PDF copy of the release form and collect the signatures manually before submitting it to Golden West College at firstname.lastname@example.org. The blank PDF copies of the release forms can be found on the Forms page.
The deadline to submit the Dual Enrollment Release Form for Summer 2020 is Friday, June 5!
Step 4. Register for Your Courses
Dual Enrollment students who submit the Dual Enrollment Release Form online will be automatically enrolled in the selected course(s) that have been approved by their high school principal and parent/legal guardian (if under the age of 18).
• Students will receive an email notification confirming their course registration once it has been processed.
• Dual Enrollment students who would prefer to complete the registration process themselves can print the PDF copy of the release form and collect the signatures manually before submitting it to Golden West College at email@example.com. Students will then need to log on to their MyGWC portal to complete the registration process once their Dual Enrollment Release Form has been processed.
Concurrent Enrollment students will need to log on to their MyGWC portal to register once their Special Part-Time High School Release Form has been processed.
• Click here for a guide showing how to complete the registration process.