Student ID

Enrollment Services

Student ID photoNew students should have their photos taken for a Golden West College Student Identification Card as soon as they register, and have paid all of their fees.

Photos are taken in the Photo ID area of Admissions & Records during normal business hours. Students must bring a copy of their current Student Class Program and another form of photo identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).

The GWC Photo ID card is required for most services on campus and can be used in subsequent semesters when properly validated.

The cost for ID cards is included in your college fees.