2018 CCCSFAAA Student ScholarshipFinancial Aid
2018 CCCSFAAA Student Scholarship
The California Community Colleges Student Financial Aid Administrators Association will again sponsor student scholarships; a total of ten $500 student scholarships, one $500 scholarship for each of the ten CCCSFAAA regions across the State.
- Student must be enrolled in at least 6 units in a California Community college for Spring 18.
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Student must have remaining need of at least $1,000.00.
- Student must have applied for State and/or Federal Financial aid.
In addition, this is the sixth year for the $1000 scholarship which will be offered for the next 4 years from the “Marianna Deeken, Well it Depends” scholarship fund. One student will be chosen from a different region each year, this year is Region 8. This scholarship will be given to the top candidate from the selected region.
How to Apply:
1. Complete the Scholarship application:
a. Click on the below link to download the Scholarship application:
b. Stop by the Financial Aid Office and ask for an paper application.
2. Turn in your Application to the Golden West College Financial Aid Office
The Deadline to turn in the scholarship application is Thursday, January 4th 2018!
CCCSFAAA Scholarship Workshops:
Need help filling out and completing the scholarship application? Come to one of our workshops! Below are the dates, times and locations:
1. Friday, December 8th
10:00am – 11:00am
2. Monday, December 11th
5:00pm – 6:00pm
3. Tuesday, December 12th
6:00pm – 7:00pm
4. Wednesday, January 3rd
2:00pm – 3:00pm