International Student Dual Admission Program (ISDA)
Golden West College is committed to Global Education and has instituted a new program for International Students. It has formed partnerships with a number of four-year universities throughout the United States that will permit students to complete their first two years of college work at Golden West College and then seamlessly transfer to one of the universities in this program.
The student would apply for admission to Golden West College, and upon admission into this program, would receive conditional admission to the university they select.
Upon completion of the required General Education courses and 60 transferable units, the student would receive an Associate Degree and would receive full admission to one of the universities listed below to complete their Bachelors Degree.
International students in this program will be granted conditional admission to the universities listed below at the time they are admitted into this program. They will be guaranteed full admission to the university they select upon completion of the following:
- The general education courses and are eligible to receive an associated degree.
- The GPA required by the university.
- The lower division courses in the major they select. The Coast Colleges will provide academic counseling to make the student aware of these requirements.
List of four year university partners in the program:
- California State University Fullerton- Fullerton, California
- California State University, Long Beach- Long Beach, California
- Chapman University- Orange, California
- Dillard University- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Drake University- Des Moines, Iowa
- Montclair State University- Upper Montclair, New Jersey
- Northern Michigan University- Marquette, Michigan
- University of South Florida- Tampa, Florida
- University of Texas at El Paso- El Paso, Texas
CCCD International Student Dual Admission Program
Transfer Major List