Spring 2010 Wavelength - Delivering Oceans of Information
In This Issue of Wavelength
- On the Cover: GWC Alumnus Tom Parsons, Geophysicist
- The Presidents Corner: Campus Life and Rustler Spirit
- Learning can be Comfortable and Convenient: Online Courses in the Arts
- GWC Learning Resource Center Project Update
- GWC Patrons/Chefs for Scholarships
Five issues will be published per year — Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer and a special retirement issue in May.
Please contact John Wordes if you have interesting articles or suggestions at
714-895-8903 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Wavelength reserves the right to edit submitted articles.