COMMUNITY COLLEGE ATHLETIC ELIGIBILITY
- Student athletes must comply with the California Community College Commission on Athletics and Athletic Association Constitution and Bylaws to be eligible to complete in his/her sport.
- As a student athlete at Golden West College you must:
- Be registered in 12 units during your season of sport (9 must be academic)
- Complete 24 units between seasons of sport (18 must be academic)
- Have an overall 2.0 grade point average
- Have a Student Educational Plan (SEP) on file:
- Must be completed by October 15th for fall athletes and March 1st for spring athletes
- Recommended to be completed first semester at Golden West College
Note: If you competed at a California Community College before coming to Golden West, you must complete 12 units in residence at GWC (no more than 8 in summer), before competing.