The Golden West College Teach3 program offers education students a personalized path to achieve their teaching goals and presents future teachers with the quickest route to the classroom in a supportive atmosphere.
Downloads (All files in PDF format)
- Federal Student Aid: Teach Grant Program
- TeachCalifornia.org: TEACH California is a Web site administered by the California Department of Education (CDE). With the understanding that California faces a great shortage of special education, mathematics, and science teachers, the site is designed to explain the teacher preparation process, assist prospective teachers in creating their plan to become credentialed teachers, and offer links to important resources.
For More Information Please Contact:
714-895-8119 or 714-895-8762
For Future Teacher's Club information please contact Karen Dickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quality education and guidance from innovative and caring faculty
- Direct transfer to Cal State Universities and University of California campuses
- Career path planning and specialized academic counseling
- Pathways to Teaching Workshops
- Scholarship and financial aid information for teachers
- Education and standards-based courses for prospective teachers
- CBEST (California Basic Educational Skills Test) Preparation
- Meets part of service learning experience requirement in local schools
- Teaching Resource Center on Campus
- Training to integrate technology into the classroom
- Participate in Future Teacher’s Club
- Monthly calendar of teaching activities for future teachers