The Stand (Food Pantry)
The Stand is now distributing food boxes during the campus closure! Please read instructions below to submit your order.
The Rack (Professional Clothing Closet)
During this time of campus closure, if you are in need of professional clothing or hygiene products, please contact Dr. Susana Castellanos-Gaona, Student Equity and Achievement Program (SEAP).
The Stand is now distributing food boxes during the campus closure!
In need of food resources? Even though The Stand is temporarily closed due to COVID-19, we are still serving our students. The Stand is offering a drive-thru food distribution in collaboration with Second Harvest Food Bank each Tuesday at 11:30 am beginning Tuesday, July 14, 2020.
The Food Boxes are perishable and must be picked up between 11:30am – 12:00pm
- Students will need to sign up each week to receive food boxes using the request link below.
- The deadline to submit a request is every Monday by 5:00 pm. Any requests received after Monday at 5:00 pm will be added to the following week’s distribution.
- You will receive an email on Wednesday of each week confirming your order with pick-up instructions. If you do not receive an email, your order has not been confirmed.
- The food boxes will be available for pick-up the following Tuesday between 11:30 am – 12:00 pm.
Example of first order and pick-up:
Request submitted by Monday, July 6, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
Confirmation email will be sent on Wednesday, July 8, 2020.
Food Boxes will be available for pickup on Tuesday, July 14, 2020.
Students will be able to receive up to one of each type of food boxes listed below:
- Produce Box – This box may contain a mix of “hardy” items such as potatoes, onions, apples, melons, celery, cabbage, carrots, etc. This box weighs 20 – 25 pounds, dimensions: 16″ x 10″ x 10″
- Dairy Box – This box may contain butter, cheddar cheese, jack cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt and milk. The Dairy Box dimensions: 12” x 12” x 16”
- Protein Box – This box may contain one of the following pre-cooked protein and cheese: Fully cooked breaded chicken and cheese, pork taco meat and cheese, chicken meatballs and cheese, deli sliced ham and cheese. This box weighs about 10 pounds, dimensions: 16” x 9.8” x 4.63”
These food boxes are perishable. Our goal is to ensure that none of the food goes to waste. Due to food handling procedures we are required to monitor the temperature of the food boxes. For this reason, all food boxes must be picked up by 12:00 pm sharp. If you are unable to make it by 12:00 pm, your order may be redistributed to other students.
For additional information please contact the Student Equity and Achievement Program at email@example.com.