Part-Time International Student

Part-Time International Student

I am a full-time international student at another institution, how do I attend Golden West College as a part-time student?

If you are already in the U.S. with a valid I-20 from another school and would like to take one or two classes at GWC, please submit the following:

  1. F-1 Part-Time International Student Application [PDF]
  2. Copy of your current I-20 form (pages 1 & 2)
All documents can be emailed to You will receive a confirmation email within 3-5 business days with important information on how to enroll in your approved courses. Questions? Call 714-895-8146 or email

You submitted your I-20 and concurrent enrollment form, what is next?

You will receive a Welcome email which includes your unique student ID number and MyGWC Student Portal username. With your unique student credentials you can register for class. If you have not received the email within 3-5 business days, please contact the International Student Program at

Full-Time International Student

I plan to attend Golden West College as a full-time international student, how do I apply?

Visit the International Student Program page for application instructions.

Virtual Advisor