Rights and Policies

Classification of Students
Student Status
Catalog Rights
Course Load Limit
Remedial Coursework Limits
Which English, ESL, or Math do I take?
Grading (Credit Courses)
Grading (Noncredit Courses)
Grading Options
Awarding Of Credit, Supplementary Methods
College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
International Baccalaureate (IB)
Advanced Placement Credit (AP)
Technical Advanced Placement (TAP) Articulation
Repetition Policy Courses
Repetition Of Activities Courses–Families Of Courses
Course Numbering System
Auditing Of Courses
High School Equivalency
Servicemen's Opportunity College
Student Records
Associate Degree Petition
Certificate Awards Petition
Student Code Of Conduct–AP 5500
Academic Honesty Policy
Probation Policy
Academic Disqualification Policy
Academic Renewal Policy and Procedure
Grade Grievance Procedures
Prohibition of Discrimination and Harassment BP/AP 3410
Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Complaints and Investigations BP/AP 3435
Sexual Misconduct/Title IX BP/AP 5910
Family Rights And Privacy
Free Speech Policy BP/AP 3900
Alcohol, Drug Abuse Information And Unauthorized Weapons
State Laws and College Policy
Unauthorized Weapons
Parking and Traffic Rules and Regulations
GWC Smoke-Free Campus Policy
Computer and Electronic Resources
Student and Staff Email
Coursework and Computers
Student Right To Know (Completion Rates)
GWC Completion and Transfer Rates
Academic Freedom Board Policy 4030
Virtual Advisor