Find out why...
We're Here to Help
It’s now possible to complete all your requirements to transfer to the CSU in 2 years
Due to recent legislative changes, registration priority is changing. Learn more...
- News & Bulletins
- Financial Aid
2016 - 2017 College Catalog
Summer 2016 Schedule
Summer session begins June 13, 2016
Fall 2016 Schedule
Fall Semester begins August 29, 2016
Adobe Reader is required to view and print the schedule and/or catalog.
GWC will be celebrating our 50th Anniversary in 2016-2017.
A 50th Anniversary website has been built with a calendar of 50th events, memories, photo gallery, videos and more.
Sign up on the site to receive email notices about the great events we are planning throughout the year.
Go now to the new 50th website
(opens in new window)
The Financial Aid Office at Golden West College strongly encourages students to apply for financial aid and use this website to navigate the various resources available to you as a current or prospective student at Golden West College.
The Financial Aid Office provides a number of important student services, which include:
- Providing information regarding the types of financial aid available
- Helping collect and complete all necessary financial aid forms and documents
- Providing guidance on student loans and debt management.
Applying for Financial Aid at GWC is EASY AS...
1. Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov (School code 001206)
2. Complete your file. Always respond to any correspondence sent to you by the FA office.
Golden West College
15744 Golden West Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92647