View the new 2015-16 Online Catalog
Find out why...
We're Here to Help
It’s now possible to complete all your requirements to transfer to the CSU in 2 years
Due to recent legislative changes, registration priority is changing. Learn more...
Order your Parking Pass Online...
- News & Bulletins
- Financial Aid
GWC Student Bulletin Board
2015 - 2016 College Catalog
Winter Intersession/Spring 2016 Schedule
Please check back occasionally for any updates.
Winter Intersession classes begin January 4, 2016
Summer/Fall 2016 Schedule
Adobe Reader is required to view and print the schedule and/or catalog.
The Financial Aid Office at Golden West College strongly encourages students to apply for financial aid and use this website to navigate the various resources available to you as a current or prospective student at Golden West College.
The Financial Aid Office provides a number of important student services, which include:
- Providing information regarding the types of financial aid available
- Helping collect and complete all necessary financial aid forms and documents
- Providing guidance on student loans and debt management.
Applying for Financial Aid at GWC is EASY AS...
1. Get Your Pin @ www.pin.ed.gov
2. Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov (School code 001206)
3. Complete your file. Always respond to any correspondence sent to you by the FA office.
Golden West College
15744 Golden West Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92647