GWC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Golden West College will resume online or remotely-taught classes on Monday, March 30
Counseling and advising provided by phone, email, and online for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. In general, student support, academic support, and administrative services will be provided at a distance, except for limited functions that cannot be performed remotely. The colleges remain closed to the public, with only authorized individuals on site.
Because of the quickly evolving nature of the Coronavirus outbreak, this page has been created to serve as a resource guide for Golden West College students, faculty and staff.
The Coast Community College District should be your first stop for Coronavirus information for Golden West College, Orange Coast College and Coastline College—where you can read more about:
• The latest updates on the college and district’s response to the Coronavirus pandemic
• Messages from the Chancellor and other key leaders
• View related guidance from human resources—with general information around what to do if you or a colleague have symptoms. You’ll also find guidance regarding what to do if you or a colleague need time off.
• Submit a question, comment or concern to be answered by an expert
The Golden West College Student Health Center has information specific to our campus, featuring:
• Contact information for the health center if you have questions
• Handwashing tutorial video from the CDC
Online Student Services this page provides links to student services and how you may access Enrollment Services, Financial Aid, Counseling, CalWORKs, EOPS, DSPS, Career Center, Transfer Center, Library, International Student Program (ISP), Title IX, Homeless Resources, Graduation, Certify Veteran Benefits, and Campus Life.