Monday through Thursday
8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 8 am to 2 pm
Closed Weekends and Holidays
East Wing of Administration Building
Welcome to the GWC TRANSFER CENTER
The Transfer Center provides a variety of resources and services to assist students in achieving their transfer goals. The Transfer Center offers the following services to assist students in the transfer process: application and transfer workshops, transfer fairs, university campus tours, and university representative appointments. Click on the title below to see the current schedule of services offered in the Transfer Center.
Every reasonable effort has been made to insure the accuracy of information provided. Information is subject to change; therefore, it is in the student’s best interest to meet regularly with a counselor to receive updated information and plan for a successful transfer.
Call (714) 895-8799 or come by the Counseling Center to schedule your appointment.
(For workshops to assist you with the on-line application(s), please check the Transfer Events)
February 1st – April 1st
- GWC Spring 2018 Graduation Filing Period. Students filing for AA-T/AS-T, need to submit graduation application by February 15th
- GWC Scholarships deadline http://www.goldenwestcollege.edu/scholarships/
- 2018-2019 FAFSA and Cal Grant verification deadline www.fafsa.gov
- CSUDH – transcript(s) with Fall 2017 grade(s) due
- Chapman University Fall 2018 filing deadline
- CSUF – transcript(s) with grades through Fall 2017 are due
- CSU (some are due May 1st, ex. CSUDH) / UC SIR deadline
- UC final transcript(s) due for Fall 2018 admission
- CSU Final Transcript(s) due for Fall 2018 admission