Transfer EventsTransfer Center
Monday through Thursday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm; Friday 8 am to 2 pm;
Closed Weekends and Holidays
Phone: (714) 895-8794
Location: East Wing of Administration Building
Visit with numerous University/College representatives on the GWC campus each semester. Representatives provide information on housing, financial aid, admissions requirements, questions regarding their institution.
Fall 2017 Transfer Fair
Tuesday, October 3
(10:00 am to 2:00 pm)
GWC Campus Quad
Over 50 CSU, UC, Private, and Out-of-State universities will be on campus. Representatives will provide information on admissions procedures, financial aid, housing and other subjects. The day is scheduled for you to find out quickly and conveniently what you need to know to continue your education at a four-year school.
Explore all your transfer options by visiting this Transfer Fair!
Confirmed Participating Colleges/Universities:
University of California:
Berkeley, Irvine (Outreach & Pharmaceutical Sciences), Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz
California State University:
Cal Poly Pomona, Channel Island, Dominguez Hills, East Bay, Fullerton, Humboldt, Long Beach (Arts & Designs, Business, & Outreach), and San Marcos
American Jewish, Argosy, Azusa Pacific, Biola, Brandman, Cal Baptist, Chapman, CA Southern, Concordia, DeVry, Hope International, La Verne, Loma Linda, Marymount College, National, Pepperdine, Phoenix, Point Loma Nazarene, Redlands, Trident, Trinity Law, USFCA, USC, Uni. Of the West, Vanguard, Webster, and others!
Out of State:
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical, Grand Canyon, Northern Arizona University, Pacific University Oregon, and others!
Art Center College of Design, FIDM, Laguna College of Art & Design, Otis, San Francisco Art Institute, The Art Institutes and others!
Charles R. Drew University of Medicine, Roseman University of Health Science – Nursing, and others!
CSU Fall 2018 Admission/Application Workshops
These workshops will cover step-by-step on how to transfer and apply online for Fall 2018 admissions to CSU. Please sign-up ahead of time in order to get your transcript(s) evaluated or ready for the workshops. October 1st to November 30th is the filing period for Fall 2018 Admissions (www.calstate.edu/apply). For further information or to sign up, please contact the Transfer Center at (714) 895-8794.
- Thursday, October 5th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Wednesday, October 11th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Thursday, October 19th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Tuesday, October 24th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Thursday, November 2nd – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Wednesday, November 8th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Thursday, November 16th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Tuesday, November 28th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
Guide to UC Personal Insight Questions
Will be presented by UCLA Admission counselor. Students will get good tips on writing the UC essays.
- Tuesday, September 19th – (2:00pm – 3:00pm) @ LRC 250
Future Teacher Workshop Series
Learn about preparing for CSU Fullerton’s Teaching Credential Programs. Presented by CSUF-Teaching Advisor
- Wednesday, September 27th – (10:30am – 11:30am) and (1:00pm – 2:00pm) @ LRC 250
UC TAG Workshops for Fall 2018 Admissions
Guarantee your admission to one of the following UC Campuses: Davis, Irvine, Merced, Riverside, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz. Workshops will cover guidelines for TAG, filing deadlines (September 1-30, 2017), and transfer requirements for Fall 2018 Admissions.
- Wednesday, August 23rd – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Wednesday, September 7th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Monday, September 18th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
“UC TAG Walk-in Evaluation & On-line Application Assistance for Fall 2018 Admission”
- Friday: September 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th – (8:30am – 2:00pm) @ Transfer Center
“UC Application” workshops
- Wednesday, October 18th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Thursday, October 26th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Tuesday, November 1st – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Tuesday, November 14th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
- Wednesday, November 29th – (1:00pm – 3:00pm) @ Nursing 201
*Please sign up ahead of time in order to get your transcript(s) evaluated and ready for the workshops. Student can also stop by the Transfer Center for assistance.
University Rep Appointments/ Table Visits
University Representatives meet individually with students to discuss information pertaining to admissions, majors, deadlines and more..
- Wed., October 4th – (1:30pm – 5:00pm)
- Tues., September 12h – (10:00am – 3:00pm)
- Wed., September 27th – (10:00am – 3:00pm)
- Wed., October 11th – (10:00am – 3:00pm)
- Tues., October 24th – (10:00am – 3:00pm)
- Tues., November 7th – (10:00am – 3:00pm)
- Wed., November 22nd – (10:00am – 3:00pm)
- Tues., December 5th – (10:00am – 3:00pm)
- Tues., October 17th – (9:00am – 12:00pm)
- Thurs., November 2nd – (1:00pm – 4:00pm)
- Wed., September 20th – (9:30am – 3:00pm)
- Wed., October 18th – (9:30am – 3:00pm)
- Wed., November 15th – (9:30am – 3:00pm
- Tues., September 19th – (9:00am – 3:00pm)
- Wed., October 4th – (1:30pm – 4:00pm)
UC Santa Barbara
- Tues., September 19th – (9:00am – 2:00pm)
- Wed., October 4th – (1:40pm – 5:00pm)
UC Santa Cruz
- Thurs., September 7th – (9:00am – 11:00am)
(Admission Information session with USC counselor)
- Wed., October 4th – (1:00pm – 2:00pm) @ Humanities 107
*More to be announced
Friday, October 6th – (8:30am – 1:30pm)
Saturday, October 7th – (7:15am – 5:00pm)
Friday, October 13th – (8:30am – 2:00pm)
CSU Dominguez Hills
Saturday, October 14th – (7:30am – 2:00pm)
Cal Poly, Pomona
Friday, October 20th – (7:45am – 3:00pm)
Saturday, October 21st – (7:00am – 5:00pm)
Saturday, October 28th – (8:00am – 3:30pm)
Take a tour of the campus, Listen to an informative presentation on transfer admission, financial aid, housing, etc.
Tours are open to all CCC, GWC, and OCC students. Transportation will be provided.
Tour Participation form needs to be completed before each tour, so please sign up ahead.
SEATS ARE LIMITED,
PLEASE SIGN-UP EARLY!!