College Credit Course Offerings


Huntington Beach Union High School District

HBUHSD students have multiple ways to get an early start on college. Students can enroll in select courses offered at a high school in the HBUHSD district, or they can register for classes with other college-aged students offered online or on GWC’s campus. Click the link below to learn more about each option.

All Other High School Students

Any student who has completed eighth grade and is enrolled at a high school located in California can request permission to register in Golden West College courses through Concurrent Enrollment. Once students receive permission from their parent or legal guardian (if the student is under the age of 18) and their high school principal, they can enroll in GWC courses to get an early start on college. GWC waives tuition for all high school students, so it is an affordable way to get started on college courses that transfer to California State University (CSU) and University of California (UC) campuses! Click the link below to learn more.