Admission & Records Forms

Filling Out Forms

GWC Student Forms

The GWC Admissions and Records Office are in the process of converting PDF forms to utilizing electronic forms for submitting requests. This will allow students to complete and submit forms securely.

Each form has a concise description to provide the objective of the form. If it is still a PDF form, there is an email address in the depiction to submitted it to. Most of the electronic forms will require an active GWC account.

If you have not attended GWC for one year or more, complete your request by reaching out to the contact person for that department.

The electronic forms will ask you to log in with your GWC username and password. You will be able to upload attachments directly on the form.

Depending on how forms are configured, you will also be able to get updates as the form progresses from submission, to review, to completion.

Instructions to Submit New Electronic Forms:

  • Click on the form link.
  • Enter your GWC username and password.
  • Complete and submit the form.

*Forms time-out after 45 minutes.

If you cannot complete it, and the form has been enabled to save your progress, click the “Save Progress” button at the bottom of the page. You can return to it later.

* To review forms, you have submitted in the past, click on “Forms History.” Then click on the icon for PDF or for the HTML view.

Forms are organized by category within the five sections below:



Name Hours Role

Christy Banales
714-892-7711 x58420

Mon - Fri
8 am - 5 pm

Course Substitution


Meredith Carr
714-892-7711 X55296 

Mon - Fri
7 am - 4 pm
Stephani Rogers
714-892-7711 X58140
Mon - Fri
8 am - 5 pm
Veterans Enrollment Process

Stephanie Emery
714-892-7711 x58129            

Mon - Fri
7 am - 4 pm

Team Lead

Academic Renewals (Status Updates only. Please contact Counseling to apply for Academic Renewal)
Credit by Exam
Individualized Study


Minh Nguyen
714-892-7711 X58151

Mon - Fri
8 am - 5 pm
*10 month employee –
OFF March and April

All transcript related questions
Online degree verifications


Jorge Quiroz Moreno
714-892-7711 X58906

Mon - Fri
8 am - 5 pm

Double ID’s
Welcome Email
Student Update Form
Prerequisite Clearance


Jessica Sanchez
714-892-7711 x58207


8 am - 5 pm

Name Changes


Jason Ward
714-892-7711 x58197
Mon - Fri
8 am - 5 pm


Student Accounts
Cashnet Payment Plan
Drop for Non-Payment
Petition for Overload
INT/SPR Prerequisite Clearance
Virtual Advisor