How to Apply and Register

Early College Credit Program

How to Apply and Register in GWC Courses as a High School Student

High school students who would like to enroll in a Golden West College course must complete the steps outlined below to get permission to enroll. There are guides with screenshots to assist you.

Step 1. Create an Open CCC Account for California Community Colleges
Step 2. Submit Online Application to Become a GWC Student
Step 3. Complete Your Release Form
Step 4. Register for Classes Online in MyGWC
Step 5. Get Ready for Your College Class