Welcome, Future Teacher!
We are thrilled that you’ve been considering a career as rewarding as teaching, and that you’ve chosen Golden West College to help you get there. The goal of the Teacher Preparation Pathway is to help students prepare for their future careers in teaching by providing them with information on how to seamlessly transfer to a university and obtain the knowledge and skills required to become effective teachers in their communities.
• Specialized academic counseling
• University representative appointments
• Workshops for future teachers
• Future Teachers Club
• Special activities and events for future teachers
• Financial aid and scholarship assistance
To schedule an appointment with a Teacher Preparation Pathway counselor, please call the Counseling Office at
(714) 895-8799 or visit the Counseling website.
Social Sciences, Communications, World Languages Division
Dr. Alex Miranda, Dean
For more information contact: